FM Trader Review
Fm Trader were previously owned by a company called Hortense Holdings Ltd and were based in Gibraltor. However since mid 2013 they were bought by Broad Media Ltd and have been under new management since then and now operate out of London instead of Gibraltor. Prior to 2013 their reputation was something to be desired but since then they have made some drastic changes and one of the main areas of change is customer support. Here at Binary Options Trend Indicator we thought we would have a closer look into ho good a broker they are now.
Since changing owners they have changed the platform they use and they are now using the extemely popular SpotOption which is extremely popular with people who are new to the world of binary options. After having quite an in depth look at the platform we can´t see any drawbacks about it.
the SpotOption still offers a number of unique forms of trading of which the three main ones are Roll Over,Double Up and Close now. These just in the names are quite self explanitary.
Some of the trade types you can make with FM Trader are as follows
- 60 Second Options – which is fast paced trading over a minute expiry time
- Classic Binaries – which is where you can decide the expiry time we recommend 15 minutes
- One Touch Options – this is where you set a predetermined level over a certain period of time
- Option Builder – this is where the trader decides on the expiry time and the risk level and the rewards are paid accordingly. We wouldnt really recommend this option unless you know exactly what you are doing
- Pair Trading – This is where the trader is required to face off two assets of the same class and see which one performs the better. This way of trading is very useful if you can understand and read the markets.
So how do you go about opening an account with FM Trader? well they have a choice of 4 different trading accounts all of which are slightly different.
- Bronze Trading Account – This type of account is best for beginners and the lowest minimum deposit is $250 and by opening this kind of account they will give you a 20% signup bonus but be sure to read the small print regarding the signup bonus with any broker
- Silver Trading Account – With the silver account you will get a weekly porftolio analysis and one hour of one to one trading. There are other companys that offer this facility and are not linked to brokers. If you want info regarding this then please sendus an e.mail. With the silver account you are also entitled to a 30% bonus
- Gold Trading Account – This account also offers the weekly analysis and 2 hours of 1 to 1 training. You are also offered a generous 40% signup bonus.
- Platinum Trading Account – This account offers twice weekly portfolio analysis and 3 hours of 1 to 1 training. The starting bonus is 40% like the Gold Account but depending on how much you put in we believe it can go as high as 100%
Payout Ratios – The payout that FM Trader currently offer is one of the highest in binary options and currently stands at 85% If your trade loses you are entitled to a 10% rebate which is a nice little touch.
Their Asset Index isn´t the biggest and they cover around 60 assets which include all the popular ones. It maybe be worth opening more than one account if you are going to open an account with FM Trader to increase your chances of successful trades.
They offer customer support in several languages. Mainly English, Arabic, French ,Italian ,Russian and Turkish.
At the time of writing this FM Trader were going through the paces of being licensed by the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CYSEC) so they should be a very trusted broker.
So all in all FM Trader look like quite a contender in the Binary Options Market and we would certainly recommend them. Ok they do need to extend their portfolio and we had a problem with their problem always displaying in Italian but that could be our or googles fault. Who knows
We certainly recommend taking a look at them : CLICK HERE
Feel free to e.mail us any queries or leave a comment below.
Regards The Binary Options Trend Indicator Team